Saturday, November 29, 2008

Jam-packed.

So I was out of town all week.  Most of my shows didn't air but enough did that my DVR is nice and full.  I was able to knock out a few shows tonight but I know what I am doing tomorrow for sure.  

Plus I've got oodles of movies coming out on DVD this week...oiy.  That pile just keeps getting bigger.  

Anyhoo, I had a fantastic Thanksgiving vacation.  Got to visit with some family I don't get to see very often, dote on my adorable, insanely energetic (and unfortunatetly sick) nephew.  My step-mom also treated me, my sis, and my step-sis to a wonderful day at the spa for part of our Christmas presents.  Wow.  That was a super nice surprise.

So that fifteen hour drive by myself (each way)....totally worth it.

Also, after listening to the audio plays of about 95% of the Chronicles of Narnia, I am totally stoked for Prince Caspian on DVD!

I hope you all had a wonderful week as well!

Until next time, 
C

No comments: