Thursday, October 4, 2007

I'm doing a happy dance...


It's not Tuesday and I don't even care. I just had to share the happiest news in the world. TVShowsOnDVD.com, which is an awesome website and useful tool for any DVD fanatic such as myself, announced this week that a release date has finally been set for the second season of Seaquest DSV. Score! January 1, 2008 can't come quickly enough for me.




Ahh, Darwin the talking dolphin, we miss you so. Rest in peace Jonathan Brandis, and Mr. Scheider, I salute you!




Ciao,


C

1 comment:

Getting rid of my beer gut said...

Ugh! Darwin! I loved this show except for Darwin. "Darwin caught in tuna net! Help Darwin! Help Darwin!"
"Darwin, we'll cut you loose, but only if you start using pronouns."
"Darwin no like pronouns! Darwin loses thread over antecedents!"
"Do you dislike pronouns more than you dislike tuna nets?"
"(sigh) would you cut me out of this thing, please?"

Also, Halo 3 stars Nathan Fillion, Alan Tudyk and Adam Baldwin as sundry marines.